the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



18 April 2010

blah blah blah
i've camp up with my to do list when in the US hehe
zomg its 3 weeks away, like a fast!
and also cause I didnt want to study today
i always seem to have the decreasing urgency syndrome LOL
the nearer the exams, the less urgent I feel to study, sigh and I always manage to come up with excuses for not study.
okay back to the point, my to do list....
*drum rolls please....................................................

``visit as many cities as possible in the US, namely
New York, Boston, Montreal, Niagara falls, Chicago, Orlando (Disney, Universals & Harry Potter), Miami, LA, San Francisco...
``shop as much as my finances allow me to..OUTLETS ahhhhhhhh
``look at hot American guys hurhur
``get my tattoo
``get a tongue piercing
``go to a club and manage to get in
``go to a house party
``drive a car
``cook as many oriental meals as possible
``find time and motivation to exercise regularly

and basically, have a freakin huge blast there so that it'll be the most awesomest summer holiday in my whole life
best 21st gift to myself :D

ohoh, not forgetting Japan!
erm, the only thing i wish for is not to get lost
kthnxbye