the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



23 April 2010

WOOHOO! I just had to blog today
because of the awesome dinner i had today

So it was siangu's early birthday celebration...
because few of us are flying and dont get to celebrate her real birthday
It was initially Gyu-kaku but due to unforeseen circumstances (lol),
she changed to place to Prive instead

Nice atmosphere, good views (of all the nice yachts omg, its a pity we didnt take photo of the surroundings)
Fantastic food and awesome company
never fails to make my day!
meanwhile a little treat for my good grades this sem and a little break from all the mugging....

and so i had THIS:



ZOMG HOW AWESOME IS THAT
US Prime Rib eye
that shit costed me 70 bucks
hahahaha kinda ouch but it was definitely worth



see that happy face!

Anyways I had two servings! lol
I was barely into the quarter of my first steak when I found like strands of hair, LIKE STRANDS. super short ones
And so they encouraged me to complain and I got a new one
hahahaha should have eaten more of the first one aye?
good stuff good stuff