the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



30 September 2010

im excited.
im excited at how excited i am about my new found passion.

i really love theatre. despite realising that what i know is pathetically little, and my interpretation skills arent exactly the best.

i like the working process, alot.

i like how we all started with nothing and in this short span of time came up with such awesome and thick material, though it stills looks murky now.

i love fooling around in the space, feeling stupid, yet making people laugh.
yes, i love the attention.

its a little surprising for me really, i didnt expect myself to like it that much.
to even consider going in to the art scene when i graduate. and i am seriously considering that.

but right now, im gonna grab all opportunity that comes my way. Nothing is gonna stop me, nothing.


Next up, praxis production and hall production.
Lets go!