the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



3 November 2010
theatre theatre theatre!

More theatre updates! Which might bore any potential readers hehe

So with VOLCANIC DISCO coming in a day, my heart is pumping in an exhilarating speed and its not slowing down anytime soon. Every thought of being on stage just gives me those adrenaline chills.

SO FUCKING EXCITED OMGOMGOMG

although i do wish for a little bit more lines at times, I still totally love what we are presenting
Its been an exciting semester all thanks to this module :D

And like a pregnant mummy, I will finally see the baby I gave birth to tomorrow!!!
my programmmmmmm. Well its not in a booklet format so its kinda weird to say program booklet. But in anyway, the thought of it makes me smile already. I'm like a super proud mummy :D:D:D

And if VOLCANIC DISCO is not exciting enough, there still is Asian theatre assessment which my prof totally dropped bomb on us. 20% each for an acting and directing scene. zomg
heres the worse part: I totally suck as a director.

sigh. my scene was phailzzzz and so I have to see him to REDO my whole scene........

On the other hand, something got me really excited and happy today.
I WAS COMPLIMENTED FOR MY ASIAN ACTING.

Holy crap, I didnt hear wrongly he said it was GOOD
(obviously there were flaws but to have a general good comment is like !!!!!!!!!!!)
from last sem's asian dramatic text where asian theatre seemed like major mistake + mission impossible, to the start of this sem's flirty oriole which i totalleh donch getzzzz

okay technically im still oriole which I don't really get
im still relieved some efforts were paid off, and that keeps me happy yay!

okay okay chill. cannot be too pleased now, exams next week! Need to maintainnnnnnnnnnnnn