the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



28 April 2010

So my air tickets have all been booked
received my eticket not long ago
I even logged on last night to choose my seats
the best part is the 18 hour flight to US is full
which means my left and right are all strangers :(
which also mean i cannot nuah around anymore gahhhhhhh how like that???

okay back to main point
main point is all these admin flight stuff feels so surreal, for now
i cant believe that im actually flying off in 12 days time
12 DAYS!!!! omg thats like left than 2 weeks
its like so exciting yet scary
cos its freaking 3 months!!!
the though of 3 months really gives a weird feeling
similar yet different from exchange students

what if i don't like the job there?
what if things happen and i can't handle on my own?
what if i get home sick?
or maybe what if i play too much that i don't feel like coming back
because coming back equals down to reality and back to school, argh the dread

sigh don't know how to think/feel
i don't feel terribly excited now actually
i wonder how fast my heart will pound on the day i step into the airport
afterall its the first time i'll be away away from home gee

okay okay back from far fetched thinking, go and study now