the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



6 November 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so VOLCANIC DISCO was a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SUCCESS!!!!!

I couldn't be happier. The energy was so great, adrenaline were pumped to its maximum and all we could do was to go out there, erupt and come all over the place all dirty sweaty sticky messy!Thats what it is, an explicit devised theatre performance and i am so fucking glad that i was part of this process.
If I could, I would give anything to do it all again.Afterall, you could only lose your virginity one night only.

Audiences were fantastically responsive, which channeled even more energy to us!For once, I was convinced by my own acting. Yes it really was that awesome, I cannot emphasize it any more! lol :D

Yes and now we're like some obsessed people that needs therapy because we can't kick this volcanic-disco drug habit of ours. I find myself smiling to myself like some idiot on the train, facebook = volcanic disco stuff, and I can't stop listening to the few tracks which I hated initially but now grew to love, and when they play I just feel like throwing everything away and dance!

I need to get all these adrenaline out of my system soon!!! This is unhealthy!!!