the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



2 May 2010

It must have been a sign from god.

Yesterday, I was busy studying about social networking, uses of facebook, twitter all as mediated communication tools (Nm2209)
Today in church, I hear a sermon about facebook and twitter as a communication tool, a tool to spread the good news of the lord, to spread the faith

and i couldn't help to giggle to myself.

Apparently today is some communication day, couldn't hear exactly what it was.
But the way this incident showed up was just so timely

ho ho ho praise the lord

maybe its time I should do something about my faith...