the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



4 May 2010

some songs can simply make you cringe when you listen to them





to me, slow songs take a longer time to attract me than upbeat and interesting ones do
but when i take a liking to a song, i can listen to it over and over again
suddenly the lyrics would start to mean something to you...

i started liking this song cos of a drama (yes its down with love)
and it must be a subconscious cognition
a particular scene always come into my head when I hear this song and everytime i think of that scene, i feel like crying

aye, im a drama crybaby afterall