the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



16 December 2010

This has to come sooner or later. LOL

Right now I'm madly in love with her!!!


(click image to get to her drama wiki profile page!)

Ito Misaki.
WAHLAU CHIO (i just had to blog about her)

I don't know man she's just so nice to look at hahahaha
and it all started with this:


Densha Otoko. This drama was introduced by my Japanese Mass Media lecturer.
I can't even remember why this was used as an example but yeah lol
apparently it was like a mega huge hit in Japan at that time
and so prof showed us the first episode in lecture...
well idle me decided to watch on and bloody hell got hooked :P

and i guess it became sort of a habit to wiki drama almost every show/actor these days...
so I checked out her other shows...



This show was about some irritating kid that kept asking questions LOL
something different from sappy love stories...


Ito Misaki + Kamenashi Kazuya = Perfect couple combo wooh!!!
And well, it gave a meaningful insight to the advertising industry (well in Japan at least)

At this point of time I took a break from Japanese dramas and finish Glee (LOL)
but I came back quickly hurhur


Started out boring but eventually sucked me into the story
Its about Rakugo (aka traditional Japanese story telling), enriching eh enriching..


I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHOW MUAHAHAHA
and theres alot of talk and scenes about boobs.
I would totally recommend this!!!



I liked this show, though its kinda old
okay, it is actually really old 2002 wahlau thats like 8 years ago?

Right. Its 4.30am and I'm doing this stupid "reviews" about those dramas
aye what to do, I got so used to watching Ito Misaki on screen
Now that I've more or less completed all her main lead dramas, its time to look for a new eyecandy boohoo D:

Goodness, I really did spend a semester watching her :D

okay shit, I know how lesbian all this sounds :S