the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



7 January 2011

A day worth to remember.

The rain finally stopped and we got to play on time. We knew the chances were slim so we just went all out to play the game.

A quiet court and minimal number of people, just those necessary.
Point by point we chased, I gave up trying to volley, which turned out as a good choice made.
Point by point we chased, and the opponents started to crack...

I'm super proud of my partner and I because we were initially down 3-8
But we stayed strong and the tables turned when we hit tie break and finally won it at 7-4.

Well technically we're out of IHG already... but it was a really good fight tonight!
I'm really glad I got to be part of this team :D



The strong will always win.