the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



19 March 2011

Oh my, too long never update

and reason for doing so now, of all time?

Yikes, too many deadlines. Not cool at all
LAzy me doesnt want to get started by my project group mates will probably kill the hell out of me, cannot be so unreliable tata tan.

Therefore I am going to force myself to get something started tonight, hopefully I will....

Its 1 day away from week 10
Which means its 3 weeks to reading week
5 weeks to exams
7 weeks to eternal completion of university life

I dont know what to think already..