the chubi.


carmelita
preferrably known as taa
learn to love her and her world
taaaaa_@hotmail.com


speak up.



blogroll


the other me
design blog
girlfriends
church clique
andrew
anthea
barron
daisy
eugenie
hilda
mich
raymond
shukkun
shuli
siangugu
sinyee
tink
tong
yingqi
yinks
.



22 January 2011

The Day After was a success :)



So after Volcanic Disco, I didnt think much of the next one.

But I'm human after all.
Putting so much time and effort, it soon became part of me, part of my life, well at least for that period of time.

Just like any events/productions, rehearsals felt like forever
The next thing you know, you're getting ready for the actual show

Bunk in day was disastrous. What could go wrong almost all went wrong.
Sets took forever to fix, lights were delayed. Tech run was a MAJOR flop...

With the decision the cancel tech run, we went full force with full runs, which was a better idea in the end.

Well, I'm grateful for being given this chance as asst director, to put all that I've learnt to practice :D



And now, The Day After bluessssssssssss